Monday, June 19, 2006

Why does he have to say things like that?



Took this shot of Big Bad Bruce for his promotional use. He's got 2 turntables and a microphone. Bruce is not bad. I think he is still represented by Lynn. I am not sure now since she got her NSX.

Met lots of DJs recently, one in particular craked me up. I saw him with cases of his CDs and just asked if he was using MP3 files, his replied was that "no they are not good enough quality and that his clients want the best." Along with Jeff we laughed.

Why does he have to say things like that?

Yes, it is true music from a music CD is higher in fidelity than highly compressed MP3 file, I doubt his client can tell the differnce from his low-end loud speakers.

Why does he have to say things like that?

Few weeks ago, Jeff and I were at a wedding and sitting next to us were this couple. We introduced ourselves and chatted a little. Out of the blue he says he came to the US when he was 7 years old so he does not have any accents. I turned to Jeff and lamented that my parents should of took me here to US when I was seven and not 8 years old. Since I came when I was 8, and not 7 I have an accent! Damn, should of came when I was 7.

Now, Why does he have to says things like that?

No comments: