Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm too old for this shXX!


Since Saturday I have been in production for a series of Japanese TV program called something like: The fantastic News of the World. It is a program that tells interesting news stories from around the world with re-creations. We were shooting the "Finger in the Chili", the Wendy's hamburger chain's nightmare where a lady, Ayala, supposedly have found a finger inside her chili while she was eating it. We will be shooting other stories. I will update you guys on them soon. The product will last until Friday. I hope I can make it home alive these nights.

The past few days we had about 30 extras playing police officers, detectives, the lady and her husband (perpetrators) and customers...... Big production with a small 2 person crew and 2 production assistants. The coordinator Yuki was good, she got everything all together, not bad.

Boy, I am so tired though. The director from Japan was not too terribly efficient. We would set up a shot and then set up another angel but then come back to the 1st angle again where we would have to re-set everything again. This went on and on. The first night I did not come home until 4am and I started at 6am. Sunday was the same thing, I did not make it home again until 4am. I am too old for this. I am so tired already. Good thing I was able to come back early enough tonight to blog this. Tomorrow is another early morning till late nighter. Better sleep soon.

I still have so many unfinished things I need to do for me and my business and this is taking all my time. Sigh!

No comments: