Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sunday Brunch

Woke up late to meet with my friend NoNo for a Sunday brunch. Hui Hui supposedely wanting to treat us to a nice Sunday brunch at the Westin Hotel in Palo Alto. Surprisingly, other friends were also there enjoying the food. I forgot her name but she and her boyfrined, Jay and his cousin were there. She helped me with make-up and hair for one of my TV commercial production. Even now as I write this, I still do not remember her name. Didn't even ask NoNo. Oh well.

Anyways, when the bill came, We all had to pay our share of $31. Expensive brunch! Wait a mininute, I thought Hui Hui was going to treat us. No one said anything so I paid up. Got stuck in the parking garage for about 10 minutes because we couldn't get out.

On the way home, I met up with Bing and chatted about the work in Shanghai and his plans there. Something major will happen.

Came back home and attemped to fix the leaking sprinkler system. Found out two of the pipes have holes after I dug up the pipes. No wonder my water bill is so high.

Ramsen came back from Washington D.C. and was suppose to leave tonight. I called and found out his father was in the emergency room and is now in a rehab room. He has been having trouble walking. Hope he will be alright. Makes me think about my parents.

1 comment:

James said...

Sigh, I am not trying to be vindicative. Sorry! It was just my thoughts at that moment.

Thanks Hui for the great lunch!